January 23, 2002
(SW-jams by Nik Gill)
click to download gp3 hardware version here: DiepholzHW.zip
click to download gp3 software version here: DiepholzSW.zip (about 670k)
for instructions and installation see file GP3FRM.TXT included in the zip-file
This work may be freely copied and distributed, as long as it is not modified in
any way, NO FEE IS CHARGED and this file is always included.
This circuit is provided "as is" without warranty of any kind, either expressed
or implied. The author will not be held responsible for any losses incurred,
either directly or indirectly by the use of this circuit.
This is not a Microprose/Hasbro/Infogrames product.
Grandprix 3 is copyright © Geoff Crammond.
click here for the history of the Airfield Diepholz Racetrack
- Geoff Crammond for Grandprix3
- Paul Hoad for the track-editor
- Marc Aarts for the jam-tool and cmagic
- Rene SDI Smit for the incredible gpXpatch
- AMC Diepholz and Peter Rumpfkeil for the great races
- Peter Keller for Rock'n Roll
- Karl-Heinz Becker for still being fast
- Addie Walti for encouragement, help and hosting this track
- Special thanks to Nik J. Gill for the sw-version
The beta-testers (alphabetical order):
- James Burgess
- Florian Jesse
- Peter Keller
- Hans-Bodo Kohl
- Gabriele Profeta
- Addie Walti
Very special thanks to Marion!
This circuit is dedicated to Winnie Vogt.
Thanks for some unforgetable laps in the wet at Diepholz way back in 1984.
Dieter C. Serowy © 2002 All Rights Reserved.